Our client is an expert in the field of creating high quality cardboard packaging solutions that build on the brand strategies of their customers.
Based in their facility located in the Remark, opportunities currently exist for highly qualified, motivated and enthusiastic candidates who are looking to take the next step in growing their career with such a passionate and respected organisation.
As a Machine Operator, it will be your role and responsibility to ensure the process of carton erecting is running at an optimal level whilst ensuring and maintaining the highest standards of qualities in your product.
This role is a Monday to Friday, day shift role with the requirement to work afternoons in peak seasons.
The successful candidate MUST:
- Be able to work Monday to Friday
- Be able to work in a highly physical & demanding role
- Hold a current High Risk Forklift licence
- Possess a strong mechanical aptitude (on which you will be tested stringently before consideration)
- Be able to follow and adhere to the strictest of safe work practices and procedures
- Have high commitment to work and proven tenure in previous roles
- Possess meticulous attention to detail
- Be able to pass a Drug & Alcohol, and Fitness test
To be considered, you must:
- Embrace the values of Teamwork, Passion, Respect & Integrity
- Display a proven strong work ethic
- Ability to problem solve and trouble shoot
- Work well within a team environment
- Be pro-active and show initiative
- Flexibility with daily tasks and expectations
- Maintain a professional attitude and standard of work at all times
- Be willing to go above and beyond in your role and duties
- Stand out from the crowd!!!
The successful applicant will be offered the following:
- Training and support within in a state of the art facility
- A generous hourly rate
- Potential to grow and enhance your career
How to apply:
To be considered, you must submit your resume online in Word Doc format with a cover letter outlining your ability to meet the key criteria listed above along with a minimum of 3 current professional referees.
Previous applicants need not apply.
For further information about the role, please contact Courtney from Fuse Recruitment on 08 8104 0747.