Our client is an expert in the field of creating and producing high quality glass packaging solutions that build on the brand strategies of their customers.
Based in their state of the art facility located in the Gawler Belt, opportunities currently exist for highly qualified, motivated and enthusiastic candidates who are looking to take the next step in growing their career with such a passionate and respected organisation.
Opportunities exist for keen and dedicated candidates who possess a strong mechanical aptitude, trouble-shooting, reporting, fault-finding, are able to work long hours and are physically fit for manual handling duties.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Operating production machinery
- Operating forklift to move glass
- Provide hand-overs and reports
- Identifying mechanical failure
- Manual handling
- Quality Control
Skills and Requirements:
- Available to work 24/7, 365 days a year, if and when required
- Current Forklift Licence to Perform High Risk Work (LF)
- Experience in operating manufacturing and production machinery
- Must be reliable and responsible at all times
- Safety-first attitude
- Able to work in a physically demanding role
- Capacity to work autonomously as well as within a team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven attention to detail
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to follow strict orders and work systematically
- Perform across various roles
- Ability to complete online forms and psychometric testing
How to apply:
- For your application to be considered, you must submit a detailed up-to-date resume, including at least three current references, as well as a cover letter expressing your keen interest in the role.
- All applications must be sent in Word format.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by one of our consultants.
Previous applicants need not apply.
For further information about the role, please contact Kerri from Fuse Recruitment on 08 8104 0747.