FUSE Recruitment are currently seeking a hardworking, reliable Machine/Forklift Operator to join our team.
Our client, a leading supplier of innovative glass packaging across Australia and beyond, our client produces a wide range of glass bottles and jars to support the brand strategies of our customers.
With a distinct focus on delivering high quality, innovative glass packaging solutions to the local market, this state-of-the-art glass furnace is conveniently located on the outskirts of the Barossa Valley, South Australia.
The Operator is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the Resort and Sleeving line to ensure all import, sleeved and resorted wear meets quality standards as well site packaging requirements.
The operator is also responsible for moving glass via forklift operation to ensure pallets are delivered to and from the resort line.
The successful candidate MUST:
- Physically fit and healthy, with ability to carry out heavy lifting
- Hold a current High Risk Forklift licence with experience moving fragile freight
- Have previous experience operating machines and fault finding
- Available to work 24/7, 365 days a year, if and when required
- Previous experience working shifts
- Highly motivated, reliable and responsible at all times
- Possess a 'Safety First' attitude and follow strict safety procedures at all times
- Be flexible and willing to carry out various duties at all times
- Possess a HIGH level of communication skills, BOTH verbal & written
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to follow strict orders and work systematically
To be considered, you must:
- Embrace the values of Teamwork, Passion, Respect & Integrity
- Display a proven strong work ethic
- Ability to problem solve and trouble shoot
- Work well within a team environment
- Be pro-active and show initiative
- Flexibility with daily tasks and expectations
- Maintain a professional attitude and standard of work at all times
- Be willing to go above and beyond in your role and duties
- Stand out from the crowd!!!
With on the job training provided, this role is a great opportunity to build experience within a production environment.
How to apply:
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW" or call Kerri / Ashleigh on 08 8104 0747 during business hours for any questions.