Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing and Insurance industries throughout Australia.
What's on Offer?
- Work with a global manufacture
- Excellent remuneration
- Part-time & flexible hours on offer
- Opportunity to learn from experienced mechanical engineers
- Receive real word experience in their state-of-the-art facility
- Diverse opportunities in a global market
Our client is a global chemical manufacturer who is seeking an Maintenance Administrator to join the engineering department. You will be in charge of ensuring all engineering and maintenance documentation is maintained available and auditable.
- Assist with plant contractor inductions and ensure records, registers and drawings are kept up to date
- Assist with LOTO & JSERA documentation
- Labelling of equipment and pipes of plant
- Pick up and organise parts/drawings if required
- Provide technical mechanical engineering support
- General administration for pump and plant equipment information
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements
- Maintain contractor records including Licences, Qualification and insurance forms
- Assist with organising Spare parts holdings/locations in Engineering Store & update of Spare Parts lists
- Chemical industry experince is highly regarded
- Experience using SAP ERP
- Technical knowledge/training of plant and equipment is highly regarded
- Driver's license
- Good attitude
- Open to complete a pre-employment medical and police check
- Good communication skills
- Ability to adhere to OH & S policies and procedures
- Proficient computer skills and able to effectively use Microsoft Word, Excel and email
- Self-driven and motivated
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity APPLY NOW! For a confidential discussion about the role call Victoria Chin at Fuse Recruitment on 3343 6777.