About the company
You will be working for a rapidly growing Australian owned food manufacturing company, leading the way in innovative ready to eat meals. Manufacturing in a new state of the art site, they produce both branded and private label products which are sold in all major retailers. As this company grows you will have the opportunity to grow with them and take the next step within your career.
- Preventative maintenance of a range of manufacturing equipment
- Troubleshooting machinery issues and general equipment repairs
- New equipment installation and commissioning
- Undertaking specific project work upon request
- Process improvement projects
Skills and Experience
- Experience to modify, replace and commission mechanical equipment within a GMP environment.
- Electrical license
- Experience within a manufacturing environment desirable
- Experience in fault-finding
- Strong problem solving analytical skills.
- Flexible approach and adaptable to change
- A team player with the ability to build effective working relationships
If this if of interest please hit the APPLY button now. Questions can be directed to Julie Faulkner at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 170 448.