About the company
Our client is an Australian owned food manufacturing company, leading the way in innovative ready to eat meals. Manufacturing in a new state of the art site, they produce both branded and private label products which are sold in all major retailers. They have been growing rapidly and looking to expand their maintenance team.
- Preventative maintenance of a range of manufacturing equipment
- Trouble-shooting machinery issues and general equipment repairs
- New equipment installation and commissioning
- Process improvement projects
Skills and Experience
- A Grade Electrical Trade Qualification (Essential)
- Experience within a manufacturing environment (desirable)
- Experience in fault-finding
- Working knowledge of GMP, HACCP, desirable
- Flexible approach and adaptable to change
- A team player with the ability to build effective working relationships
If this if of interest please hit the APPLY button now. Questions can be directed to Julie Faulkner at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 170 448.