MiniFAB is a world leading medical device development and manufacturing firm, specialising in creating custom made diagnostic and life science products for their strong client base, and manufacturing these cutting-edge products at their state-of-the-art facility located in Scoresby.
Currently, they are seeking the skills of an experienced Maintenance Technician for their night shift. The main purpose of the role is to ensure the continuous running of equipment and machinery in the manufacturing facility. This is an integral role which mainly involves reducing the hours of breakdowns, improving the reliability of machinery and improving the safety of the plant and processes for employees.
- Performing day to day equipment CMS / PM activities to ensure operational availability including but not limited to responses to alarms, breakdowns, and production requests quickly and efficiently to minimize downtime
- Compliance with Work Order instructions, maintenance practices and procedures, set by the Preventative Maintenance Schedule, in line with GMP and ISO standards
- Proactively managing continuous improvement processes to improve machine uptime and reduce machine breakdowns
- Troubleshooting equipment breakdowns and product quality issues.
- Training and developing team members
- Performing major equipment repairs and rebuilds, (some weekends and holidays may be required)
- Design, fabricate, implement, and fully document equipment improvements and modifications
- Undertaking or assisting in upgrade works on automation or robotics projects
- Performing maintenance assessments on purchased GMP equipment
- Significant experience maintaining manufacturing and automation equipment or equivalent
- Experience working in fast paced, innovative, high quality, environment such as the FMCG industry is essential
- Exposure to the electrical, electronics and technical disciplines is essential
- Must have expertise in maintenance and the willingness to learn additional technical skills
- Experience in automotive mechanics, mechatronics, pneumatics is highly desired
- PLC and robot programming skills are highly desired
- Training in TPM, 5 Why, root cause or recurrence prevention skills, is desired
- Experience creating & maintaining a positive atmosphere in a collaborative work environment
- Good overall computer skills, including Microsoft Office and e-mail programs
- Excellent attention to detail and an eye for high quality outcomes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment.
This is a chance to play a pivotal role in the manufacturing process for a world leader in the global medical diagnostic market.
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then hit the apply button now. Applications in Word Format will only be considered (No PDF Documents please).
Questions can be directed to Aya Inazato on 0423 505 950
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!