Fuse Recruitment are currently seeking a Maintenance Fitter to join our client, located 20 minutes North of the CBD.
This opportunity will find you working with maintenance teams and external contractors to achieve optimal workmanship and ensure the maintenance department operates efficiently.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Repairs and maintenance for all inhouse departments
- Develop a leadership style and behavior that always supports a safety-first culture
- ARC welding skills a must !!
- Preventative maintenance and reducing mechanical breakdowns
- Possess a solid understanding of OH&S practices and HACCAP knowledge
To be successful for the position, you must:
- Hold a current drivers licence and reliable transport
- Possess a strong mechanical aptitude and ability to improve processes
- Possess ARC welding skills
- Proven experience within a similar role with contactable references
- Great attitude, strong communication skills and a willingness to work with a great company
- Qualifications in a mechanical trade or manufacturing discipline preferred
How to apply
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW" or for any questions, please call Lydia on 08 8104 0747 during business hours (Mon-Fri).