Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With continued growth and government spending in the manufacturing area, we are a seeking a experienced and trade qualified maintenance or mechanical fitters to join an industry leading manufacturer.
- Full-time hours
- Supportive culture
- Southern/Western suburbs
- Work on-site one of Australia's leading manufacturers
- Training and support provided
- Multiple roles available
- On-site parking
- Immediate start
Join one of Australia's leading sheet metal equipment manufacturers! This rapidly expanding organisation is in need of an experienced Mechanical or Maintenance Fitter for an November start!
- Fault finding, maintenance, overhauls and diagnostics on stainless equipment
- Perform mechanical repairs and maintenance tasks as required
- Great work ethic strong in OH&S practices
- Trade qualified fitter
- Must have GMP, Food Industry or Pharmaceutical industry experience
- Previous experience fitting bottling lines or packaging equipment is highly regarded
- Experience in manufacturing industry is highly regarded
- Excellent TIG welding ability is highly regarded
- Current QLD drivers licence
- Good attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a highly respected company that is committed to growth
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity APPLY NOW!