As a leader in the plastic packaging industry, our client is proudly manufacturing onsite at their Australian facilities based in Brisbane's south west area.
Due to our expanding line of products we are seeking energetic and motivated individuals preferably with manufacturing experience in the plastics industry, who have knowledge of preventative maintenance, and can set up tools and dies in the operation of forming machines
- Work for a fast-paced expanding Australian owned company
- Free onsite parking
- Progress opportunities available for the right person
- Machine set up, monitoring and fine tuning
- Change and remove dies, inserts and templates
- Preventative maintenance
- Workshop duties including lathe, milling machine etc
- Trade qualification or relevant experience as fitter/turner
- Engineering aptitude
- Experience with lathe, mill, drill press machines.
- Welding skills an advantage
How to Apply:
If this sounds like you, please hit Apply now!