Working exclusively alongside our client on the outskirts of Sydney (Ingleburn), Fuse Recruitment has been tasked with finding a maintenance professional who is not only an expert in maintenance, but also an individual who places a large focus on teamwork and stakeholder engagement.
Our client has spent the last few years growing and developing their staff, and are at the point in which they need additional expertise to further develop systems and processes, someone that is able to ensure their quality systems are up to update and meet their clients strict requirements.
The owners of the business have a strong commitment to quality assurance and want to ensure their maintenance department is in line with the company's vision and reputation in the market.
- Work in state-of-the-art facilities
- Opportunity to make a real difference
- Free parking onsite
- Mid-morning start time
- Brand new machines are on their way
- Ensure all machines are maintained
- Breakdowns are actioned to reduce downtime
- Offer all manner of trade support coverage
- Staff training on proper machine applications
- Oversee improvements and changes where required
- Willingness to chip in and work on machines at times
- Relevant Trade Qualification
- Similar experience
- Thorough understanding and practical working knowledge of packaging machines
- Attention to detail and a passion for quality
- Solid communication skills
- Ability to TIG weld
How to Apply:
Please hit the "Apply Now" button! To find out more, please call Mathew ter Haar at Fuse Recruitment on 0466 905 510
Please note, the role is in Ingleburn, and will be soley based on site, so ability to get to the location is a must