Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Utilities and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With continued growth in the manufacturing area, we are seeking an experienced Maintenance Fitter to join an industry leading manufacturer.
- Work locally East of Brisbane CBD
- Full-time hours on offer
- Work on-site one of Australia's leading manufacturers
- Training and support provided
- Work with a supportive culture
- Start a new role in 2020!
- Onsite parking
Our client is a well-respected chemical manufacturer. This is fantastic opportunity to join a team that creates innovative solutions worldwide!
We are looking for Maintenance Fitter with industrial manufacturing experience. In this position you will be maintining pumps, mixing equipment and packing conveyor lines. Suitable candidates will need to be trade qualified and ready for an immeidte start!
Key responsibilities include:
- Fault finding, maintenance, overhauls and diagnostics on stainless equipment (eg. pumps, mixing equipment and packing conveyor lines)
- Perform mechanical repairs and maintenance tasks as required
- Great work ethic strong in OH&S practices
- Pharmaceutical, healthcare, food or agriculture chemical manufacturing experience
- Own reliable transport
- GMP exposure would be highly regarded
- Ability to work efficiently with high attention to detail and accuracy
- A team player with proven ability to work unsupervised
- A positive attitude
- Strong OH&S understanding
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with permit to work systems
Any successful candidates will be required to complete basic maths and mechanical testing.
How to apply?
If you are interested APPLY NOW! For a more confidential dicussion please contact Victoria Chin or Melissa Kennedy on 07 3343 6777