Our client located on the Gawler Belt are currently seeking a Maintenance Fitter for an immediate start.
The role will see you using your experience in trade and other skills to support and enhance the performance of the production team in several independent glass manufacturing machines, whilst ensuring quality and safety.
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- Full time hours
- Great team environment
- Job variety
- Ensure maximum uptime of machinery and equipment
- Ensure safety and quality standards are maintained
- Inspect, maintain, monitor, troubleshoot and repair all equipment as required
- Respond to breakdowns
- Make adjustments to ensure smooth operation of equipment and machinery
- Partake in daily job changes
- Log information as required
- Maintain plant spares where required
- Repair plant equipment as required
- Report all items that cause machinery to perform under standard and record all machine anomalies to the engineering department
- Preventative maintenance tasks as required
WHAT YOU NEED
- Trade qualified - maintenance fitter
- Pneumatic experience
- Proven Attention to detail
- Ability to manage changing priorities
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to assess and prioritise work activities
- Excellent communication skills
- A demonstrated ability to follow standardised process and work systematically.
- Capacity to work autonomously.
- Ability to work flexible shift rosters including 12 hour and weekend shifts as required
- Forklift license
- Willingness to submit to drug & alcohol testing as required
- Previous experience in similar industry
- Scissor Lift license
- EWP license
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume online along with 3 professional references. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by one of our consultants.
For further information about the role, please contact Kerri from Fuse Recruitment on 08 8104 0747 during business hours.