A well-known food products manufacturer seeks an experienced Maintenance Fitter to join their team from Monday to Thursday.
My client is an Australian owned and operated manufacturer of food products. Currently, they require a Maintenance Fitter to join their small team on a full-time basis. This role will involve working 6:30am - 5:00pm and would suit an experienced candidate. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working onsite to support the production process
- Supervision of an apprentice
- Performing the repair and maintenance of production equipment in line with maintenance, quality and safety systems.
- Testing, repairing and/or replacing defective systems as required
- Performing scheduled safety checks as per company requirements
- Ensuring relevant documentation is complete and accurate
- Ensuring work areas are kept neat and tidy for production to commence smoothly
Candidates must have a flexible, can-do attitude be comfortable with working 4 days per week. To be considered for this role you require:
- At least 5+ years' experience in a similar position
- Relevant trades qualification
- FMCG experience
- Experience in workshop fabrication is highly regarded, but not essential
- Quality mindset and strong work ethic
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Permanent residency or Australian citizenship
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply with your CV in Word Format (No PDF documents please).
Questions can be directed to Leah Finch at Fuse Recruitment Melbourne on 0422 298 390.