Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
Our client has two locations in Brisbanes city fringe and are looking for the assistance of 2 skilled Maintenance Fitters. The company takes great pride in being an industry innovator in road surfacing products and technology with an essential part of their core business relying on a skilled maintenance team to keep them operating to maximum efficency.
Our client is seeking a self-motivated and Trade Qualified Maintenance Fitters who is looking to work in a fixed plant environment. Your role will be varied with every part of your trade put to use:
- Structural steel work and fitting plant equipment
- Small metal fabrication projects
- Change out couplings
- Preventive plant maintenance and fault finding
- Oil changes
- Experience with Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Breakdown maintenance
- Overtime and occasional on-call / weekend works
- Trade Qualification or equivalent experience (Maintenance Fitting, welding)
- Forklift ticket is highly regarded
- Previous plant experience
- Excellent MIG welding
- Previous experience in structural or mild steel
What's on Offer
- Immediate start
- Fulltime hours
- Working in the Airport and East Brisbane area
- Opportunity to grow and develop
How to Apply
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity then please call Pamela on 0466 305 093 for a confidential conversation or to be immediately considered for the role Apply Now!