Our client located in Athol Park are currently seeking a Maintenance Fitter for an immediate start to join their team.
The role will see you using your experience in trade and other skills to support and enhance the performance of the production team.
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- Full time hours
- Great team environment
- Job variety
- Perform general fabrication and machining
- Ensure plant and equipment is maintained to perform at optimum levels in order to achieve efficient and effective manufacturing of quality product
- Perform levelling and alignment of engineering assemblies
- Maintain and repair power transmission systems
- Maintain, fault find and repair pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Other duties as directed
WHAT YOU NEED
- Trade qualified - mechanical fitter
- Fabrication Experience
- Attention to detail
- Possess excellent mechanical aptitude
- Breakdown and fault finding experience
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to assess and prioritise work activities
- Ability to pass medical and D&A testing
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume online.
For further information about the role, please contact Kerri from Fuse Recruitment on 08 8104 0747 during business hours.