Our client who is based in Melbourne's South East are a dynamic business operating in packaging products. They are now seeking a maintenance fitter to join their team for an immediate start.
You will be responsible for preventive maintenance, repairs, fault finding, production lines, start-ups, contractor management and project work.
- Mechanical trade qualifications
- Electrical connect/ disconnect licence highly regarded
- Significant experience maintaining manufacturing equipment and automation or equivalent
- Have a hand on approach and able to work under pressure
- Be able to problem solve
- Able to work autonomously and in a team
- Excellent attention to detail and an eye for high quality outcomes
- Experience working in fast paced, innovative, high quality, environment
- Previous dairy or food experience advantageous but not essential
- Welding experience would be highly desired
- Hydraulic/ pneumatic experience
About the Role:
- Performing the day to day equipment TPM / PM activities to ensure operational availability including but not limited to responses to alarms, breakdowns, and production requests quickly and efficiently to minimize downtime
- Compliance with Work Order instructions, maintenance practices and procedures, set by the Preventative Maintenance Schedule, in line with GMP and ISO standards
- Proactively managing continuous improvement processes to improve machine uptime and reduce machine breakdowns
- Troubleshooting equipment breakdowns and quality issues
- Performing major equipment repairs and rebuilds
- Design, fabricate, implement, and fully document equipment improvements and modifications
- Undertaking upgrade works on automation or robotics projects
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply with your CV and covering letter in Word Format (No PDF Documents please).
Kindly note that due to the high number of applicants, only short-listed Candidates can be contacted.
Questions can be directed to Steven Nguyen at Fuse Recruitment Melbourne on 0435 835 727.