Your new company:
This is an fantastic opportunity to join a leader in the food manufacturing industry. You will be performing day to day fault finding on automation equipment, potential project work and machining work. Based in Sydney's south west area, the client is looking for an experienced Fitter & Turner for an immediate start.
- Permanent role!
- Immediate start
- Competitive remuneration!
- Night shifts allowances
- Work for a fast-paced expanding Australian owned company
- Free onsite parking
- Progress opportunities available for the right person
Reporting to workshop supervisors you will be providing maintenance support to the Maintenance team. This is a permanent role for an immediate start! The client is seeking an energetic and motivated individual preferably with food or pharmaceutical manufacturing experience in the plastics industry.
- Undertaking preventative maintenance, corrective maintenance, and breakdown response
- Machine set up, monitoring and fine tuning
- Problem solving both immediate and long term issues including using analytical tools like RCA and 5 Whys
- Managing repairs, servicing and maintenance of machinery and equipment
- TIG welding
- Preventative maintenance
- Electrical fault finding and correction, including lock out and tag out
- Maintaining strict site hygiene requirements
- Trade qualification (Dual trade highly regarded)
- Electrical licence (D license)
- PLC experience
- Automation or FMCG experince is highly regarded
- Previous food industry experince is desirable
- Hydraulics and pneumatics knowledge
- Tig welding experience
- Strong OH&S understanding
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work nights shifts
Working on the night shift from 2.30pm - 2.30am, you will be working alongside a dedicated but skeleton crew with a focus on ensuring production keeps running through the night, and ready for the day shift the following morning.
Sounds like you? How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity APPLY NOW! For a confidential discussion about the role call Victoria at Fuse Recruitment on 3343 6777.