Fuse Recruitment are currently seeking a Maintenance Manager to join our client, located 20 minutes North of the CBD. Due to internal promotions, this is a great opportunity to take your career to the next level!
What's on offer
A permanent role with a well-established family owned Australian company known for their variety of fresh food products.
About the role
This full-time opportunity will find you managing maintenance teams and external contractors to achieve optimal workmanship and ensure the maintenance department operates efficiently.
Reporting to the General Manager, your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Developing and implementing plans for repairs and maintenance for all inhouse departments
- Supervising and guiding maintenance personnel and establishing priority schedules
- Develop a leadership style and behavior that always supports a safety-first culture
- Managing departmental budgets ensuring costs and expenditure are in line with site expectations
- Appropriately managing maintenance requests, planning of preventative maintenance and reducing mechanical breakdowns
- Possess a solid understanding of OH&S practices and HACCAP knowledge
- Participating in performance appraisals
- Assisting with capital projects
To be successful for the position, you must:
- Hold a current drivers licence and reliable transport
- Possess a strong mechanical aptitude and ability to improve processes
- Proven experience within a similar role with contactable references
- Great attitude, strong communication skills and a willingness to work with a great company
- Qualifications in a mechanical trade or manufacturing discipline preferred
How to apply
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW" or for any questions, please call Steve on 08 8104 0747 during business hours (Mon-Fri).