We are currently seeking a Maintenance Manager at tyre recycling and crumbing plant based in Somerton, Victoria for a Permanent full time role.
Our Client is the market leader in the tyre recycling industry in Australia with a national network of collection and processing capabilities for end of life tyres. Our client is also part of the integrated resource recovery group and has a commitment to eliminate sending tyres to landfill.
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Manager to be based at our Head Office in Somerton. The role will focus on the maintenance of the waste tyre shredding and crumbing plant. To be successful in this role you will have a passion for plant, capable to think outside the square, thrive in a fast paced environment and be keen to learn. In return, you will work alongside a very driven and supportive team who will provide assistance and mentoring.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Commitment to safety
- Drive continual improvement
- Schedule plant preventative maintenance
- Procurement of required parts & equipment
- Manage critical spares inventory
- Report on monthly targets and identify any actions required
- Manage plant servicing requirements
- Manage and motivate the maintenance team
- Work closely alongside the production team
Skills and Experience
- Fitter and turner trade certified, relevant engineering degree or other relevant trade qualifications.
- Experience working with maintenance and repair with fixed and mobile plant equipment.
- Experience managing a team with excellent leadership and people management skills.
- Possess a good mechanical aptitude and technical capability.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Proven commitment to safety and a passion for continual improvement
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent time management and computer skills.
- Knowledge of MEX Maintenance system an advantage
How to Apply
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW" or for any questions, please call Lydia on 08 8104 0747 during business hours (Mon-Fri).