Our client is the only global company to provide a full range of environmental services in the fields of water solutions, waste management solutions and energy solutions and is currently experiencing a strong growth phase. With an established base in the Brisbane area and working in the water treatment industry, the requirement exists for an experienced Maintenance Planner to join their team.
What's in it for you?
- Short-term contract with potential for ongoing opportunity
- Immediate start!
- Competitive remuneration
- Great organisational culture
What will you be doing?
- Planning and coordination of maintenance, operational and process issues occurring on a daily basis
- Administer maintenance plans, forecasts and schedules in line with the maintenance strategy and plant performance requirements for labour, materials, costs and shutdown coordination
- Manage the planning of the maintenance of the plant via the CMMS to ensure all tasks are planned and completed in their allocated time
- Prioritisation of defect and routine maintenance
- Provide other planning, reporting or support as required
- Internal and external communication
What do you need to be successful?
- Trade qualification or relevant tertiary qualifications (mechanical or electrical)
- Strong organisational skills
- Proven ability to build positive working relationships
- Excellent communication verbally and in-writing
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Experience working with CMMS
- Strong maintenance planning and management experience
- Commitment to QA
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
If you are the type of person who thrives in a dynamic and challenging role then this may be the role for you! Simply hit "Apply Now!" or call Lauren James on (07) 3343 6777 for more information.