Who Will I Be Working for?
Fuse provides permanent and temporary recruitment services within the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance & Wealth Management sectors. We pride ourselves on finding suitable roles that meet the aspirations of candidates, in addition to delivering the perfect candidate to our clients.
Our client is the only global company to provide a full range of environmental services in the fields of water solutions, waste management solutions and energy solutions.
What is the role?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Planner to join our client at the Gold Coast Desalination Plant on the Gold Coast. In this role you will be required to Provide forward planning and reporting support to the Gold Coast Desalination Plant and Western Corridor Recycled Water Project to enable the team to meet all contractual requirements with respect to maintenance.
What will be my main responsibilities?
- Adhere to all written and verbal instructions, procedures and information issued by our Client relating to both health and safety and environmental issues and comply with all relevant clauses of the Integrated Business Management System (IBMS) Manual.
- Comply with the requirements of the company business management system and the Quality Policy for Drinking Water and Recycled Water to contribute to the company commitment to provide safe, high quality drinking water and recycled water that consistently meets or exceeds the requirements of the company's contracts.
- All employees are responsible for reporting any problems with the business management system, particularly in relation to the management of occupational health and safety, environment, drinking water and recycled water quality.
- Prepare and administer maintenance plans, forecasts and schedules in line with the maintenance strategy and plant performance requirements for Labour, Materials, Costs and Outage Co-ordination.
- Co-ordinate the development of work packages and maintenance strategy delivery.
- Co-ordinate with the Maintenance Supervisor, the prioritisation of defect and routine maintenance jobs.
- Attend regular maintenance meetings and subsequently gain approval for maintenance activities and timely supply of spares for defects and maintenance routines.
- Use the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to facilitate raising maintenance approvals, work orders and the ordering of spare parts.
- Inventory planning and management of spares requirements.
- Analysis of and reporting on maintenance performance and costs against KPIs, budgets and forecasts.
- Co-ordinate development and ongoing accuracy of maintenance bills of materials, maintenance routine work instructions and maintenance reporting processes.
- Provide other planning, reporting or other support as required by the Asset Manager.
- Be proactive in making recommendations to improve maintenance methods and the maintenance management system
- Ensure the quality of the data entering the CMMS is of sufficient quality to enable efficient reporting.
- Manage on site stores and stock inventory
- Be proactive in Shutdown planning using the preferred planning tool.
- Management of contractors to support Maintenance Supervisor
What do I need to be considered?
- Mechanical or electrical engineering certificate / diploma or trade qualification
- Demonstrated experience in maintenance planning and/or maintenance management.
- Experience in using computerised maintenance management systems (CMMS).
- Knowledge and understanding of mechanical and electrical equipment and their maintenance requirements.
- Understanding of an operating plant environment.
- Knowledge of water treatment operations or continuous process plant operations
- Understanding of Quality, Environmental and OH&S management systems.
- Understanding of preventative maintenance practices.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role, please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first.