Experienced Maintenance Plumbers required by an established & reputable facilities management organisation that pride themselves on providing a professional, dedicated and competitive service, specialising in Commercial, Industrial & Facilities Plumbing Maintenance.
- Perform in all areas of plumbing maintenance
- General industrial plumbing, digging of trenches, landscaping and restoration and repairing pipes, fittings and fixtures
- Carry out work effectively & efficiently
- Work autonomously as well as in a team environment
- Consult & liaise professionally with all clients & customers
- Excellent presentation skills
- Work with a can do attitude
- Think outside the box
- Rostered on-call component
- Plumbing license
- Current Driver's License
- Police check - Must pass
- Australian Citizenship
To be successful in this role you will be an experienced maintenance plumber, reliable, trustworthy, hardworking, dedicated and have a eye for detail.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity APPLY NOW! Alternatively, call Anastasia on 0466 887 706.