- Temp to permanent opportunity
- Full time hours
- Attractive on call rates
About the company
Experienced Maintenance Plumbers required by an established & reputable Plumbing organisation that pride themselves on providing a professional, dedicated and competitive service, specialising in Commercial, Industrial & Facilities Plumbing Maintenance.
To be successful in this role you will be an experienced maintenance plumber, reliable, trustworthy, hardworking, dedicated and have a keen eye for detail. On top of that you will be someone who can always be counted on to professionally represent the company.
About the role
- Perform in all areas of plumbing maintenance
- Carry out work effectively & efficiently
- Work autonomously as well as in a team environment
- Consult & liaise professionally with all clients & customers
- Be available to work overtime
- Excellent presentation skills
- Work with a can-do attitude
- Think outside the box
- Rostered on-call component
- You will have your Plumbing license + 3 years' experience in excess of your apprenticeship
- Current Open Driver's License (manual)
- Police check - Must pass
- Australian Citizen - Must - as some work is on defence sites
Does this sound like you? Apply now!!
For any questions please contact Leanne on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0432 189 128.