About the company
FUSE Recruitment are seeking a physically fit, hardworking, and reliable Purchasing Officer to join our client's Maintenance team in Athol Park.
About the role
This role is suited to someone who has a mechanical background and enjoys a challenge.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Oversee the management of the maintenance stores
- Ensure critical spares and plant consumables are sourced, procured, and delivered to support the planning of work of the maintenance section
- Support the Engineering Manager and Maintenance Planner by ensuring the maintenance stores are correctly supplied with accurate record keeping
- Keep abreast with current and new developments in maintenance technology and techniques
- Ensure compliance and regulation testing is undertaken as required
- Ensure Quality Standards are met at all times
To be successful for the position, you must:
- Be experienced in a manufacturing/warehousing environment
- Have knowledge and understanding of mechanical components and spare parts
- Hold a current Driver's License
- Have knowledge and understanding of system - SAP
- Possess a strong Workplace Safety commitment
- Provide a current working history with contactable referees
- Be a go-getter, with a positive and strong work ethic
- Be locally connected in procurement
- Have the ability to pass medical and D&A testing
How to apply
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW" or call Kerri on 08 8104 0747 during business hours (Mon-Fri) for any questions.