Our client has over 40 years' experience globally in contract manufacturing. Their team is professional, experienced and they are looking for a Maintenance Technician with a strong work ethic, solid experience and the right attitude to get the job done.
- Generous remuneration package
- 12 Months Fixed Term Contract
- Opportunity with an industry leading organisation
Involves coordinating the first line of investigating and repair in the event of equipment failure within the production and plant utilities areas. You will maintain a high level of Environmental Health and safety procedures. You will also carry out and coordinate preventive maintenance of equipment as per schedules. You will be part of the Engineering department to ensure that all equipment on site is maintained, ensuring a high standard of manufacturing.
- 2-3 years' experience in engineering maintenance
- Team player with 'can do' attitude
- Manage service providers/contractors
- General maintenance
- Good mechanical back ground
- Experienced in Controls/Automation
- Worked in Food/Pharmaceutical environment preferred
- Perform investigations and complete reports
- GDP (good documentation practices) for reporting
If this sounds like you, then hit "Apply Now!". Otherwise, for a confidential discussion, please call Belinda Neal on 0466 883 742 or Melissa Kennedy on 0432 686 757