Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
The Company Profile:
Our client is the leading company globally for industrial coating resins, crosslinkers and additives. They are committed to drive the efforts to use energy more efficiently, to increase the amount of renewable and recycled content in their products, and to reduce waste. They are looking for a Manufacturing Assistant at their Wacol plant. This role will assist with the resourcing of their ERP conversion project. The project is expected to be completed by the end of February 2022
What's in it for you:
- Immediate start
- The opportunity to work with the world's largest supplier of industrial coatings
- The opportunity to work alongside a subject matter expert
- Secure on-site parking
- Flexible hours
- A social club
Main duties and responsibilities
- Assist with Manufacture activities and project work as required.
- Carry out investigations and prepare reports.
- Assist with the preparation of procedures.
- Assist with commissioning site projects.
- Close to completion or recently completed Chemical Engineering (highly desirable) or similar discipline with a strong chemistry focus.
- Operating a DCS for batch process control (highly desirable)
- Excellent commitment to safety, environmental and quality standards.
- Experience in the handling of chemicals (highly desirable).
- Strong housekeeping, communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
- The successful candidate must pass a drug and alcohol screening
How to Apply:
If you feel that you have the above attributes, please click "Apply Now", and register your interest or call Sarah on 07 3343 6777
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!