About the role:
This is a pivotal manufacturing role and you will provide quality support across their manufacturing business. This is heavily operations driven whereby your role will include quality engineering, quality control and inwards quality. You will also work closely with customers to ensure business objectives are met adhering to global quality and regulatory standards.
- Managing and maintaining the business Quality Management System (QMS)
- Building strong relationships across various departments and manufacturing sites
- Have experience managing a team of quality engineers
- Strategic plan development and deployment
You must have experience/skills/aptitude in the following:
- Technical or Engineering Degree
- At least 5 years' experience in the medical device industry is a must!
- Must have experience in managing quality/and or operational teams
- Applied statistical knowledge and experience (Minitab)
- Hold experience in manufacturing processes and QMS
- Ideally you will also hold project management, LEAN / Six Sigma
If you are qualified with a Bachelor of Engineering, have 5+ years' experience working in a quality role within the medical device arena and would like to be part of an exciting growing business with excellent career opportunities, we want to hear from you!
If this if of interest please hit the APPLY button now.