We are working with one of the world's largest Insurance companies to recruit an underwriter in the Marine division who will be a key support in the underwriting of large and complex new business, renewals and endorsements. In addition, they will provide exceptional customer service to key producers. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence and superior claims handling.
The primary purpose of this role is to contribute to the achievement of company goals established for profit, growth, service and market relationships for all Marine business.
To be successful for this role, you will need:
- 2 years' at experience level in insurance industry (highly desired)
- Previous experience in marine underwriting (desired but not essential)
- Excellent administration skills and a high attention to detail
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain relationships and new business development
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- Willingness to develop underwriting skills/can-do attitude
What's on offer:
- Highly negotiable remuneration package (dependent upon experience & demonstrated skills)
- The chance to take the next step in your insurance career
- The opportunity to join a market-leading Insurance company
If you are interested in this new opportunity, please contact Laura Robins at Fuse Recruitment on 0402 925 470 for a confidential discussion or hit the apply button below.