We are on the hunt for a Marketing Coordinator to join the Fuse Recruitment team!
We're growing at a rapid rate and it's time to grow our marketing team too. You'll be based in our new Hawthorn office alongside our Marketing Manager, other Head Office Support, plus our amazing team of Recruiters. Your core responsibility will be content creation, but you'll need to perform other marketing duties as needed.
You will have relevant experience in a marketing role and a passion for content, a creative flare and a great attitude towards your work and others. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail and project management skills.
At Fuse, we have an awesome family-like culture! Our whole company gets together for our annual conference, we have happy hour every Friday, heaps of work social events but we also knuckle down and get the job done. Work hard, play harder - right? We're also light years ahead of many other recruitment businesses in terms of the technologies and software's we use.
Benefits of joining the Fuse team:
- A paid day off for your birthday
- Learning and development programs
- Career progression
- Flexibility and work-life integration
- Inter-state company conference
- Great family-like culture
- Supportive Management team
Responsibilities of our Marketing Coordinator:
- Craft well written articles and blogs for our Candidates, Clients and team members
- Develop and coordinate content for our website and automation software
- Create and develop content for our social channels, including video
- Assist team members to turn their content ideas into reality
- Construct ideas to drive growth across the Fuse digital channels
- Keep up to date with the latest recruitment trends and our specialty sectors
- Perform any other ad hoc marketing duties as requested
We are looking for someone to join our team that wants to grow their career within our business and be with us on this growth journey. You'll be involved in strategy dicussions with the Marketing Manager and Managing Director, and all of our sector leads. Your input will be valued and your idea's will be implemented. You will work with our Consultants directly to help them achieve their own KPI's through marketing activity.
What you'll need as our Marketing Coordinator:
- Proven experience in copywriting and blogging
- A creative flare, eye for design and a passion for creating content!
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- A "can-do" positive attitude
- Basic graphic design skills
- A desire to progress your career
If you think this could be the role for you, please apply now! Or, if you have any questions, please contact Nicole Hart on 03 9981 5900.
Please note: As a large portion of this role is blogging, all applicants will be required to write and submit a short article as part of the recruitment process.
Applicants must be a resident of Australia or New Zealand.