Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Utilities, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. This is an expression of interest opportunity for an experienced Marketing Assistant to join an industry-leading manufacturer.
- Work on a number of exciting marketing and event activities
- Work with a supportive culture
- Work from home
- Flexible part time hours
- Ability to start immediately
Our Clients are a leading Australian manufacturer of Pharmaceutical products! This a fantastic opportunity to work with a passionate and longstanding Australian business dedicated to bringing health to life and supplying innovative and functional health products.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing Manager across a number of exciting marketing and event activities.
- Interviewing consumers on Zoom to validate our marketing hypotheses
- Managing our marketing CRM (Hubspot) including input on strategy and tactics
- Support the Sales and Marketing Director with the compilation of analytics and reports
- Assist with the production of the annual budget and monthly reports
- Other duties and 'special projects' as required
- A tertiary qualification in PR, marketing, communications or events
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the same or a similar role
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills with advanced written and oral communication
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of products, plus experience working with Survey Monkey, Google Analytics, Hubspot and Zoom
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Demonstrated experience working effectively in a small team within minimal supervision
- General understanding of the natural healthcare industry preferable
- Must have a current drivers licence.
How to apply?
If you are interested APPLY NOW!
For a confidential discussion about the role call Sam at Fuse Recruitment on 07 3343 6777.