Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
Reporting directly to Senior Management, this newly developed stand-alone role would best suit an experienced Marketing Coordinator.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive marketing strategy, building relationships and networking with their existing client base to further develop our brand, as well as increasing awareness of their services and products to prospective clients. You will be comfortable working across multiple channels, from social media to direct communications, through to face to face meetings with clients.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Plan and develop strategic marketing initiatives to support the overall business and brand growth goals and objectives
- Analyse and report on campaign performance to ensure objectives are being met, improve performance and optimise future campaigns
- Develop and distribution of internal and external communications
- Assist with creating strategic and engaging content for business wide communications, social media and website
The successful applicant will have:
- Solid understanding of the use of all mainstream social media platforms as marketing tools
- Able to show previous success in the areas of campaign strategy, design and implementation
- Proven track record in seeking out new and innovative marketing strategies across all mediums
- Strong and proven ability to work autonomously whilst also showing initiative
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding environment
Skills & Experience
- Degree qualification in marketing or related discipline
- Minimum 3yrs previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience working with the Manufacturing and Sales Industry would be highly regarded, although not essential
The role is based at our Gold Coast Office, although travel to other sites, including interstate will be required.
The successful applicant will also be required to pass a full pre-employment medical, and Drug & Alcohol screening before commencing employment.