Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
The Company Profile:
Our client has been proudly manufacturing in the Aluminium industry for over 50 years, dedicated to innovation and continuing to service clients across the Australia & New Zealand markets. With a young senior management team driving the company's marketing portfolio they have now reached the point where they would like to secure a skilled Marketing Coordinator to take their digital presence to the next level.
Working from the beautiful Burleigh Heads location you will have direct access to decision makers from day one, this will give you the ability to quickly make your mark on the businesses advertising strategies, existing client communications and be the driving force behind uplifting both internal and external communications through various platforms. Being a newly created position, you will lead the business in its new strategic digital marketing direction.
What's in it for you:
- Set the bar as high as you want!
- Permanent opportunity on offer after a contract engagement
- Work with a company dedicated to developing their business
- Freedom to bring your creative talent to the table
- Working across two business markets (Australia & New Zealand)
- Freedom to influence the business marketing direction
- Skills in digital and traditional marketing functions
- A degree in digital marketing or 3 years' demonstrated experience
- Demonstrated experience planning, designing, and implementing campaign strategies
- Sound knowledge of marketing platforms and packages such as Mailchimp & Social Media
- Creative use of SEO to drive engagement through the company landing page
- Content engagement for maximum brand enhancement
- Drive internal communications for inter-branch engagement
- Creative is essential - to bring that "je ne sais quoi" to the role you will be both analytical and creative
- Experience in a manufacturing setting will be highly regarded
How to Apply:
To get yourself in front of this newly created and amazing opportunity & set yourself on the path of a permanent position that will grow your career APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.