Looking to gain practical experience to complement your studies? Fuse Recruitment's internship program allows you to gain first-hand B2B and B2C marketing experience from a rapidly growing reputable recruitment agency with national operations.
You'll be working alongside our marketing department to support our wider recruitment team to connect with candidates and clients while creating awareness of the Fuse Recruitment brand in the market.
You'll need a passion for content, creative flair and a great attitude towards your work and others. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail and project management skills.
As our Marketing Intern, you'll learn how to:
- Develop and coordinate content for our website and automation software
- Create and develop content for our social channels
- Craft well-written articles and blogs for our candidates, clients and team
- Assist team members to turn their content ideas into reality
- Construct ideas to drive growth across the Fuse digital channels
- Keep up to date with the latest recruitment trends and our specialty sectors
- Compile monthly marketing reports and audit programs we use
- Perform any other ad-hoc marketing duties
Software and programs you'll be using:
- Canva and Adobe Creative Suite
- LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube
- Herefish (Automation software specific to recruitment)
- Recruitment software and platforms i.e Bullhorn, Sourcr, Seek, Broadbean
- Social media scheduling i.e Agorapulse
- Project management application i.e. Trello
- Google Analytics, Google MyBusiness
- CMS platform
Skills you'll need as our Marketing Intern:
- A creative flair, eye for design and a passion for creating content!
- Confidence in creative writing and computer literacy
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- A "can-do" positive attitude
- Graphic design skills are advantageous, but not essential
Why choose us?
- Great team culture
- Social events and Friday snacks and happy hour
- Weekly team lunches
- Potential career opportunities
- Supportive work environment
- Industry leading tech stack
Ideally, you will be available for a minimum of 2 days a week, however, we can accommodate more if interested.
There will be a total of 150 contact hours completed in our internship program and all training will be provided. Please note, this is an unpaid position.
If you are interested in our internship program, please apply now!
Please note: This is an unpaid internship. Applicants must undertaking current study to qualify for our internship program.