Master Data Officer
My client is a rapidly growing global organisation in the consumer retail design and manufacturing space. Due to their continued success they are looking for an experienced Data Officer to join their business in Melbourne's South Eastern Suburbs.
This is an exciting opportunity that will allow you to form a pivotal function of a global award-winning company and be responsible for maintaining product data integrity as well as project support for their global operations.
About the role:
You will be responsible for applying expertise and technical capability as well as analysing data, organising and executing key tasks and reports.
- Create and maintain product data
- Support the product development process of the business by assisting Product Managers with ad hoc tasks
- Define new data collection and analysis processes
- Monitor and correct errors in a timely and accurate manner
- Review business processes to improve efficiencies and accuracy of data
- Produce, distribute accurate and timely reports
- Be able to identify, analysis, extract large amounts of data while maintaining integrity
What you need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Oracle software is highly advantageous
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
This is a rare opportunity to join a leading global consumer retail company and join them on an exciting journey!
If this if of interest please hit the APPLY button now.