Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
Reporting to the National Logistics manager or Assembly Manager these roles are critical to the company's ability to meet their on-time delivery promise to customers across Mining, Civil Construction and Agriculture customer profiles. Working with a team dedicated to meeting these deadlines, you will also enjoy an unparalleled working environment.
- Free onsite parking
- Stable long-term opportunity with full-time hours
- Supportive culture
- Workshop Manufacturing environment
- Work locally in northern Gold Coast - Yatala
- Immediate start
- $26.48 hourly rate
- Progress to Afternoon Shift after initial training
- 1/2 day Friday
- Overtime on offer daily and Saturday optional
- Previous experience in a steel environment is an advantage
- Forklift licence and experience essential
- Current QLD drivers' licence
- Great work ethic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- PC proficient is an advantage
- Looking for a long-term position with view to Permanent employment
- Must be able to pass Pre-employment Medical
How to Apply:
To be considered for this role you must have demonstrated experience working in a Manufacturing setting, have sound and safe forklifting experience. If this sounds like your next career move and have the skills, abilities and team attitude please APPLY NOW! Or call Shaun Rowe on 07 3343 6777 for a confidential conversation.