For this hands-on role, we are seeking an enthusiastic and hardworking team player. You will also need to have strong attention to detail, perform precise work and be able to work unsupervised. We are seeking an experienced material handlers/forklift operators to join our growing production team based in Darra.
You will mainly be working with a full range of materials, including mild steel, stainless and aluminium.
Who will you be working with?
Our client is a family-owned business, and everyone who works with them is part of that family. Their employees are the best in the field, and they know that treating them with the respect they deserve is the only way to ensure the best possible results. They provide premium metal processing services for flat bed and tube laser cutting, metal folding, counter sinking, drilling, and tapping, and edge rounding.
What are the benefits?
- Paid lunch break
- PPE provided once permanent
- Forklift Licence/Relevant ticket renewal once permanent
- Afternoon or night shift available
- 8-hour shifts (all breaks are paid) - yes, a PAID lunch break!
What will you be doing?
- General labouring duties
- Forklift driving - loading and unloading trucks
- Heavy lifting
- Stock control
- General cleaning/organisational duties
What do you need?
- Forklift licence (essential)
- Store person and or labouring experience (preferred)
- Metal trades environment experience (preferred but not essential)
- Possess the ability to effectively manage priorities and meet targets
- Ability to manage priorities efficiently with attention to detail
- First Aid & CPR Cert or willingness to obtain
If you think this could be the role for you then please apply now! Or, if you have any questions, please contact Schell on 0413 013 227.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!