Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
For this hands-on role, we are seeking an enthusiastic and hardworking team player. You will also need to have strong attention to detail, perform precise work and be able to work unsupervised. We are seeking an experienced Forklift operators to join our growing production team based in Darra.
You will mainly be working with a full range of materials, including mild steel, stainless and aluminium.
Who will you be working with?
Our client is a family-owned business, and everyone who works with them is part of that family. Their employees are the best in the field, and they know that treating them with the respect they deserve is the only way to ensure the best possible results. They provide premium metal processing services for flat bed and tube laser cutting, metal folding, counter sinking, drilling and tapping, and edge rounding.
What are the benefits?
- Paid lunch break
- PPE provided once permanent
- Forklift Licence/Relevant ticket renewal once permanent
- Afternoon or night shift available
- 8-hour shifts (all breaks are paid) - yes, a PAID lunch break!
What will you be doing?
- Previous experience with in a metal trades environment
- Forklift Licence
- First Aid & CPR certification or willing to obtain
- Strong commitment to work
- Experience with stock control and pallet preparation / stacking
- Flexible in your duties - Trade Assistant functions
- Looking for a long term career opportunity
- Very high safety awareness
What do you need?
- Have the ability to effectively manage priorities and meet targets
- Store person experience
- Labouring experience
- Have the ability to manage priorities efficiently in a time critical environment
- Have attention to detail and follow the quality procedure in place
If you think this could be the role for you then please apply now! Or, if you have any questions, please contact Carla on 0466 305 093
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!