- Exciting career opportunity
- Permanent, full time opportunity
- On-going training & development
Our client are leaders in providing approved & independent Australian Government Authorised Officers (AAOs)
These individuals deliver meat inspection services throughout Australia. They provide high quality & flexible solutions for the delivery of safe food through meat inspection.
As a qualified Meat Inspector, you are required to perform Post-Mortem inspection at their plant located in Wagga Wagga NSW. Monitor quality procedures, food handling & processing facilities to ensure compliance with required standards.
- Experience working in red meat processing sector
- Monitor quality procedures, food handling & processing facilities to ensure compliance with required standards
- Sample testing
- Competent knife skills
- Sound knowledge of the meat industry
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Dependable & work autonomously alone & with a team
- Positive work attitude
- Certificate III in Meat Processing (Meat Safety)
- Certificate IV in Meat Processing (Meat Safety) or be eligible to enrol into a Cert IV Training program.
Don't let this fantastic career opportunity pass you by, hit APPLY now! alternatively email email@example.com for more details