Our client is an Australian owned and grown design and construction company with over 20 years of experience working globally. Specialising in construction and maintenance projects within the Food industry, some services include: food processing equipment, conveyors, hoppers, augers from complete line layouts and builds, vertical form fill seal machines, conveyors, stainless steel valves and pipework to specialist pallet racking and coldrooms. Their team is professional, experienced and they are looking for people with a strong work ethic, solid experience and the right attitude to get the job done.
An urgent requirement currently exists for a Mechanical Design Engineer to play an integral role in challenging projects. You will provide accurate and detailed drawings for plant and equipment associated with the Food Industry.
Ideal background and experience
- Industrial machinery/manufacturing experience (Food Industry highly regarded)
- Team player with 'can do' attitude
- Ability to adapt to different systems and processes
- Understanding of the Metal trade highly advantageous
What's On Offer
- Generous hourly rate
- Ongoing opportunity within a growing organisation
- Immediate start
Click APPLY NOW to submit your CV.