Our client is an Australian owned company with over 20 years of experience working globally. Specialising in projects within the Food industry, some services include: food processing equipment, conveyors, hoppers, augers from complete line layouts and builds, vertical form fill seal machines, conveyors, stainless steel valves and pipework to specialist pallet racking and cold-rooms. Their team is professional, experienced and they are looking for people with a strong work ethic, solid experience and the right attitude to get the job done.
- Generous remuneration package
- Permanent Full-time position
- Opportunity with an industry leading organisation
- Immediate start
An urgent requirement currently exists for a Mechanical Design Engineer to play an integral role in challenging projects. You will provide accurate and detailed drawings for plant and equipment associated with the Food Industry.
- Industrial machinery/manufacturing experience (Food Industry highly regarded)
- Team player with 'can do' attitude
- Ability to adapt to different systems and processes
- Understanding of the Metal trade highly advantageous
- Experience with Inventor highly regarded
If this sounds like you, then hit "Apply Now!". Otherwise, for a confidential discussion, please call Belinda Neal on 0466 883 742.