About the company
My client is a fast growing organisation specialising in purpose built automated equipment for the manufacturing industry
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage a team of 12 design engineers to ensure short term goals are achieved as well as provide input towards strategic goals
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Mentor staff and manage training and development activities across the group
- Work closely with customers regarding product requirements and specifications.
- Implement hardware and software upgrades
- Engineering Degree (Mechatronics / Automation) or equivalent
- Proven experience in people management
- Ability to deliver projects within a commercial environment
- Engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with Enterprise and SolidWorks systems
For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Melanie Dunn at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 039 154 or hit the apply button.