Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With continued growth and government spending in the manufacturing area, we are a seeking a experienced and trade qualified mechanical fitters, diesel fitters or mechanics to join an industry leading manufacturer.
- Stable long term opportunity with full-time hours
- Supportive culture
- Southern/Western suburbs
- Workshop based environment
- Training and support provided
- Immediate start
This is a great chance to join a well-respected company which manufactures and assembles equipment used in Oil & Gas Industry. This rapidly expanding organisation requires an experienced Mechanical Fitter, Diesel Fitter or Mechanic for an immediate start!
- Fault finding, maintenance, overhaul and diagnostics on hydraulic equipment
- Perform engine rebuilds
- Perform mechanical repairs and maintenance tasks as required
- Great work ethic strong in OH&S practices
- Trade qualified fitter or mechanic
- Manufacturing or Oil & Gas industry experience is highly regarded
- Hydraulic experience
- Previous building and assembly experience
- Experience in the manufacturing industry is highly regarded
- Current QLD drivers licence
- Good attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a highly respected company that is committed to growth
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity APPLY NOW! For a confidential discussion about the role call Victoria at Fuse Recruitment on 3343 6777.