About the Company
Our client is one of Australia leading water utility providers and is currently experiencing a strong growth phase. With an established base in the Brisbane area and working in the stormwater and sewerage networks, the requirement exists for experienced operators and labourers to work throughout SEQ, primarily in the areas of Vac truck operation, CCTV and Mechanical Fitting.
What's on Offer
- Long term permanent position
- Immediate start
- Safe working environment
- Ongoing training provided
- Fantastic career opportunity
- Regular overtime!
What you need to have
- Be a Trade Qualified Fitter
- Confined spaces & Working at Heights Tickets
- Hep A, Hep B Vaccinations
- Good organisational skills and be self-motivated
- Availability for shift work afternoons and nights
- Committed to working safely and follow safe work procedures at all times.
- Operation & maintenance of waste water treatment plants
- Operate & maintain fleet of Industrial Service vehicles
- Routine maintenance of pump stations, plant & equipment (pumps, valves & fittings)
This organisation prides itself on providing an enjoyable and safe working environment for all employees along with offering career development and employee empowerment, also valuing a culture based on openness, honesty and mutual respect.
If you are looking to join a business who practices what they preach, this is the company for you.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply now.