Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
This well-known original manufacturing team are leaders in the Industrial Food Processing sector. Supplying major manufacturing companies on the national and international stage you will be welcomed into a team of professional Trades staff in Mechanical & Electrical Fitting, Sheet Metal Welding and General Assembly.
What's in it for you:
- Immediate start with full-time hours
- Volume of work to ensure
- Join a team of professional trades people
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunity
- Excellent work/life balance
- Free onsite parking
- Trade Qualification - Mechanical Fitter
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- Great work ethic with a Team Player Attitude
- Able to work in a repetitive environment
- Manual handling experience
- Looking for a long-term position with view to Permanent employment
How to Apply:
To be considered for this role you must be confident across Mechanical Fitting of new Stainless Sheet equipment, hold a Trade Qualification and show demonstrated experience a similar role. If this sounds like your next career move and have the skills, abilities and team attitude please APPLY NOW! or call our office on 07 3343 6777 for a confidential conversation.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!