Fuse Recruitment are currently seeking two trade qualified Mechanical Fitters to join our team! Our client, a leading supplier of manufacturing equipment, have on offer a 10 to 14 week assignment in Riverland starting this mid-October!
About the role
This project will find you working alongside an experienced team, assisting in the installation of brand new manufacturing and bottling equipment for an established company in the Riverland. Given this assignments location, our client is offering accommodation for the duration of the assignment.
This assignment will run Monday to Friday, day shift - no weekend work!
Reporting to the Service Manager, your duties will include, but not limited:
- Experience in the installation of presses, packers, fillers and filtration equipment
- Ability to read workshop drawings and proved client reports on completion of installation of machinery
- Proven skills in the areas of attention to detail and multitasking
- Possess a solid understanding of OH&S and HACCP knowledge
To be successful for the position, you must:
- Hold a current drivers licence and reliable transport
- Provide Trade Certificate and licences within the Mechanical Fitter field
- Provide a current working history with contactable references
- Great attitude and a willingness to work with a great company
How to apply
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW" or for any questions, please call Steve on 08 8104 0747 during business hours (Mon-Fri).