Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
This well-known Global Organisation and Industry Leader in their Field has been supplying to and investing in the Australian agricultural industry for almost 100 years. Providing the local market with solutions to see, plant biotechnology, crop protection and non-agricultural pest control issues. We are looking to support the team further with a Qualified Maintenance Fitter.
What's in it for you:
- Immediate start with full-time hours
- Volume of work on a production schedule
- Join a team of professional trades people
- 2 / 3 months work at this stage but could extend
- Excellent work/life balance with RDO every second week
- Free onsite parking
- Trade Qualification - Mechanical Fitter Turner
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- Great work ethic with a Team Player Attitude
- Machining, welding & fabrication
- Fault finding and high level of technical ability
- Safety focused with sound Permit works experience
- PCL controlled filling and packaging equipment experience
- High Risk Work Licence - LF & WP
- Confined space also ideal
How to Apply:
To be considered for this role you must be confident across Mechanical Fitting tasks as listed above, hold a Trade Qualification and show demonstrated experience a similar environment. If this sounds like your next engagement and have the skills, abilities and team attitude please APPLY NOW! or call our office on 07 3343 6777 to book your interview for this role.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!