Our client located in Athol Park has operations in Australia and New Zealand, making it one of Australasia's leading packaging companies are currently seeking Maintenance Fitters for an immediate start to join their team for ongoing weekend work.
The role will see you using your experience in trade and other skills to support and enhance the performance of the production team.
This is the perfect role for a mechanical fitter looking to pick up some extra work on the weekends.
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- Great team environment
- Job variety
- Generous remuneration offered above the award rate
- Perform general fabrication and machining
- Ensure plant and equipment is maintained to perform at optimum levels in order to achieve efficient and effective manufacturing of quality product
- Perform levelling and alignment of engineering assemblies
- Maintain and repair power transmission systems
- Maintain, fault find and repair pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Other duties as directed
WHAT YOU NEED
- Trade qualified - mechanical fitter
- Fabrication Experience
- Attention to detail
- Possess excellent mechanical aptitude
- Breakdown and fault finding experience
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to assess and prioritise work activities
- Ability to pass medical and D&A testing
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this opportunity APPLY NOW! Alternatively contact Emma on either 0421 066 099 or email@example.com for further information during business hours.
At Fuse, we specialize in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!