About our Client
Our client is one of Australia's leading water utility providers and is currently experiencing a strong growth phase. With an established base in the Brisbane area and working in the stormwater and sewerage networks, the requirement exists for an experienced Mechanical Fitter to join their team. This position will be responsible for projects related to the collections, distribution and management of the stormwater and sewer networks.
Why is this the right job for you?
- Long term permanent position (3 Months Casual Period to begin)
- Immediate start
- Safe working environment
- Ongoing training provided
- Fantastic career opportunity
- Regular overtime!
What do you need to be successful?
- Trade Qualitication as a Mechanical Fitter
- HR Truck License a must
- Construction White card
- Hepatitis A & B Shots
- Good organisational skills and be self-motivated
- Availability for shift work afternoons and nights
- Confined space ticket (Valid within two years)
- Working at Heights ticket (Valid within two years)
What exactly is this role doing?
This position is working with one of our biggest clients in the the water and wastewater industry, you will be servicing / maintaining pump systems, inspecting, overhauling and repairing water treatment plants and reservoirs.
Who will I be working with?
This organisation prides itself on providing an enjoyable and safe working environment for all employees along with offering career development and employee empowerment. Also valuing a culture based on openness, honesty and mutual respect. You won't be just another number.
How to Apply?
If you are looking to join a business who practices what they preach, this is the company for you. What are you waiting for? Apply Now!