About the Company
Our Client is an Australian-owned solutions-based company focused on providing innovative and proven technologies and solutions to the water, wastewater and renewables sectors. They provide a clear planning approach, strong operational delivery and guarantee a customer-centric service that delivers outstanding results.
What do you need to be successful?
- Class 'MR' Driver's Licence
- Confined Space Entry certificate
- Working at Heights certificate
- CPR certificate
- Low Voltage Rescue certificate (preferable)
- Dogman's Licence (preferable) or ability and willingness to be trained & First Aid certificate (preferable) or ability and willingness to be trained
- Basic Hand Tools
What exactly is this role doing?
- Understand and apply Workplace Health and Safety principles as they apply to the role;
- Apply sound knowledge of pump control units
- Select pumps (correct duty points etc.)
- Overhaul various styles of pumps (e.g. Submersible, Split case, Dosing etc.)
- Align couplings
- Repair and install PRV's and altitude valves
- Repair and install of pipe work (e.g. PVC, copper, cast iron, stainless steel etc.)
- Operate truck mounted cranes
- Repair and install chemical dosing equipment
- Work in confined spaces
- Work at heights
- Apply basic knowledge of the Electrical Safety Act.
- Plan, organise, implement and report on all assigned work without supervision
- Provide mentoring to other crew members and on-the-job learning/training.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first.